Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

OLD AGE

I was about to visit two aged persons in my relations. By relation they will be equal to my granparents. When I saw them 2-3 years back they were in good health, to be able to walk, talk and do everything. But now when I went to see them after about 2-3 years my eyes filled with sympathy for them. They had become much old they could not move easily from one place to another. Their skins had loosened much. Their eyesights had weaken much. What were they for I just thought for a moment, whats their pupose on this earth, they dont have to bring up any more young ones or bring breads for their family. They wake up eat food spent time in some corners and the days pass by reaching them nowere. They are just burdens to their younger generations. Its not their fault, but the natures like that. For a moment I thought about my parents and myself on their place. Our heart gets prayed by seeing such helpless people that who knows that tomorrow we may not have to face such situations. May god protect us all from such aged conditions.

No comments: